Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Multifocal osteonecrosis.J Rheumatol. 1998; 25: 1968-1974
- Atraumatic osteonecrosis of the talus.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1998; 80: 529-536
- Avascular necrosis of the talus.Orthop Clin N Am. 2004; 35: 383-395
- Avascular necrosis of the talus.Clin Nuc Med. 2003; 28: 9-13
- Avascular necrosis of the talus treated by core decompression.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1996; 78: 827-830
- Atraumatic avascular necrosis of the talus associated with hyperuricemia.Clin Orthop Rel Res. 1980; 148: 156-159
- Ankle arthrodesis following avascular necrosis of the talus in a patient with lupus.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1997; 87: 483-489
- Atraumatic avascular necrosis of the head of the talus: a case report.Foot Ankle. 1988; 8: 208-211
- Review of avascular necrosis and HIV.AIDS Read. 2000; 10: 570-573
- Does avascular necrosis cause collapse of the dome of the talus in severe hemophilia?.Haemophilia. 1999; 5: 39-42
- Arthrodesis for the treatment of arthrosis of the ankle and osteonecrosis of the talus.J Bone Joint Surg. 1988; 80A: 370-379
- Analysis of arthroscopically assisted ankle arthrodesis.Arthroscopy. 2002; 18: 70-75
- Core decompression of the femoral head for osteonecrosis using percutaneous multiple small-diameter drilling.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; 429: 131-138
- Results of multiple drilling compared with those of conventional methods of core decompression.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2007; 454: 139-146
- Percutaneous drilling for the treatment of secondary osteonecrosis of the knee.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2006; 88: 740-746
Ficat RP, Arlet J. Functional investigation of bone under normal conditions. In Ischemia and Necrosis of Bone, pp 29–52, edited by DS Hungerford, Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, 1980.
- Clinical rating systems for the ankle-hindfoot, midfoot, hallux and lesser toes.Foot Ankle Int. 1994; 15: 349-353
- [Treatment of avascular necrosis of talus with vascularized bone graft.].Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi. 1998; 12: 285-287
- Revascularization of a partially necrotic talus with a vascularized bone graft from the iliac crest.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 1989; 108: 27-29
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: One author (M.A.M.) is a consultant for Stryker Orthopaedics and Wright Medical Technology. The other authors have no real or perceived conflicts of interest.