Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Complex regional pain syndrome of the lower extremity: a retrospective study of 33 patients.J Foot Ankle Surg. 1999; 38: 381-387
- Complex regional pain syndrome and chronic management in the lower extremity.Foot Ankle Clin. 2002; 7: 409-449
- Characteristic trends of lower extremity complex regional pain syndrome.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2004; 43: 296-301
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy of the knee after sensory nerve injury.Arthroscopy. 1988; 4: 31-35
- Correction of severe foot and ankle contracture due to CRPS using external fixation and pain management: report of a pediatric case.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2008; 45: 434-440
Merksey H, Bogduk N. In Classification of Chronic Pain; Descriptions of Chronic Pain Syndromes and Definition of Terms, ed 2, pp 40–43, International Association for the Study of Pain Press, Seattle, 1994.
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy: the controversy continues.Clin Plast Surg. 1996; 23: 435-446
- Spinal cord stimulation in sympathetically maintained complex regional pain syndrome type I with severe disability.Eur J Pain. 2005; 9: 363-373
- Interventional therapies in the management of complex regional pain syndrome.Clin J Pain. 2006; 22: 438-442
- Complex regional pain syndrome as a complication of a chemical burn to the foot.J Burn Care Rehab. 2004; 25: 189-191
- The “kick-off” position: a new sign for early diagnosis of complex regional pain syndrome in the leg.Foot Ankle Int. 2007; 28: 92-95
- Innervation of the human knee joint and implications for surgery.Clin Orthop Rel Res. 1994; 301: 221-226
- Partial denervation for treatment of persistent neuroma pain after total knee arthroplasty.Clin Orthop Rel Res. 1995; 316: 145-150
- Partial denervation for persistent neuroma pain around the knee.Clin Orthop Rel Res. 1996; 329: 216-222
Dellon AL, Mont MA. Partial denervation for the treatment of painful neuromas complicating total knee arthroplasty. In Surgery of the Knee, ed 4, pp 1081-1096, edited by JN Insall, WN Scott, Churchill Livingston/Elsevier, Philadelphia, 2005.
- Innervation of the sinus tarsi: implications for treating anterolateral ankle pain.Ann Plast Surg. 2001; 47: 500-504
- Denervation of the sinus tarsi for chronic post-traumatic lateral ankle pain.Orthopedics. 2002; 25: 849-851
- Sinus tarsi denervation: clinical results.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2005; 95: 108-113
- Treatment of dorsal foot neuromas by translocation of nerves into anterolateral compartment.Foot Ankle. 1998; 19: 300-303
- Tarsal tunnel incisional pain due to neuroma of the posterior branch of saphenous nerve.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2001; 91: 109-113
- Neuromas of the calcaneal nerves: diagnosis and treatment.Foot Ankle Int. 2001; 22: 890-894
- Entrapment of the deep peroneal nerve on the dorsum of the foot.Foot Ankle. 1990; 11: 73-80
- Superficial peroneal nerve: clinical implications of its anatomic variability.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2006; 45: 174-176
- Results of treatment of four medial ankle tunnels in tarsal tunnels syndrome.J Reconstr Microsurg. 2008; 24: 119-126
- Perioperative epidural blockade in the management of post-traumatic complex pain syndrome of the lower extremity.Orthopedics. 2003; 26: 641-644
- Results of treatment of recurrent dorsoradial wrist neuromas.Ann Plast Surg. 1987; 19: 54-61
- Neuroma of the posterior interosseous nerve simulating a recurrent ganglion: case report and anatomical dissection relating the posterior interosseous nerve to the carpus and etiology of dorsal ganglion pain.J Hand Surg. 1978; 3: 326-332
- Terminal branch of anterior interosseous nerve as source of wrist pain.J Hand Surg Br. 1984; 19B: 316-322
- Partial dorsal wrist denervation: resection of distal posterior interosseous nerve.J Hand Surg Am. 1985; 10A: 527-533
- Analgesic benefit, functional outcome, and patient satisfaction after partial wrist denervation.J Hand Surg Am. 2002; 27A: 833-839
- Pressure changes in the medial and lateral plantar, and tarsal tunnels related to ankle position: a cadaver study.Foot Ankle Int. 2007; 28: 250-254
- Excursion and strain of the superficial peroneal nerve during inversion ankle sprain.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89A: 979-986
- Clinical grading of peripheral nerve problems.Neurosurg Clin North Am. 2001; 2: 229-240
- Recurrent post-operative CRPS I in patients with abnormal preoperative sympathetic function.J Hand Surg Am. 2008; 33A: 217-222
- Usefulness of electrodiagnostic techniques in the evaluation of suspected tarsal tunnel syndrome: an evidence-based review.Muscle Nerve. 2005; 32: 236-240
- CRPS of the upper or lower extremity: surgical treatment outcomes.J Brachial Plex Peripher Nerve Inj. 2009; 4: 1-15
- Complex regional pain syndrome: are there distinct subtypes and sequential stages of the syndrome?.Pain. 2002; 95: 119-124
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: A. Lee Dellon, MD, PhD, has a proprietary interest in the Pressure-Specified Sensory Device™ and Sensory Management Services, LLC.