Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Operative treatment of solitary bone cysts with tricalcium phosphate ceramic. A 1 to 7 year follow-up.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 1992; 2: 180-182
- Benign calcaneal bone cyst and pathologic fracture surgical treatment with injectable calcium-phosphate bone cement (Norian): a case report.Foot Ankle Int. 2001; 22: 507-510
- Clinical relevance of calcaneal bone cysts: a study of 50 cysts in 47 patients.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; 424: 202-210
- Cystic lesions of the calcaneus. Some aspects on the diagnosis and treatment.Rev Chir Orthop. 1990; 76: 502-506
- Surgical management of calcaneal unicameral bone cysts.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1999; 360: 231-237
- Solitary unicameral bone cyst of the calcaneus. A review of twenty cases.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1974; 56-A: 49-56
- Autogenous iliac crest bone graft. Complications and functional assessment.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1997; 339: 76-81
- Endoscopically assisted excision of digital enchondroma.Arthroscopy. 2007; 23: 678.e1-678.e4
- Treatment of a solitary calcaneal cyst with endoscopic curettage and percutaneous injection of calcium phosphate cement.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2006; 45: 436-440
“Tips, Quips, and Pearls” is a special section in The Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery which is devoted to the sharing of ideas to make the practice of foot and ankle surgery easier. We invite our readers to share ideas with us in the form of special tips regarding diagnostic or surgical procedures, new devices or modifications of devices for making a surgical procedure a little bit easier, or virtually any other “pearl” that the reader believes will assist the foot and ankle surgeon in providing better care. Please address your tips to: D. Scot Malay, DPM, MSCE, FACFAS, Editor, The Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery, PO Box 590595, San Francisco, CA 94159-0595; E-mail:
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.