Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Hallux valgus: demographics, etiology and radiographic assessment.Foot Ankle Int. 2007; 28: 759-777
- Outcome after distal metatarsal osteotomy for hallux valgus: a prospective randomized controlled trial of two methods.Foot Ankle Int. 2007; 28: 778-787
Tips and surgical pearls: osteotomy sparing correction of hallux valgus and metatarsus primus varus—the Mini TightRope System. Arthrex website. January 2008. Available at: http://www.arthrex.com/myarthrex/surgeonnewsletter/. Accessed October 25, 2008.
Mini TightRope® for hallux valgus correction and Lisfranc ligament repair: surgical technique. Available at: http://www.arthrex.com. Accessed September 1, 2008.
Arthrex Research and Development: The effect of tunnel placement in the second metatarsal on the ultimate strength of the second metatarsal after hallux valgus correction using the tight rope system. Available at: http://www.arthrex.com. Accessed September 1, 2008.
- Hypermobility of the first ray.Foot Ankle Clinic. 2000; 5: 469-484
O'Neil P, Schon L, Parks B. Hallux valgus correction: a comparison of intermetatarsal angle and first metatarsal-cuneiform joint pressure before and after correction. Available at: http://www.arthrex.com. Accessed September 1, 2008.
- Syndesmosis procedure: a non-osteotomy approach to metatarsus primus varus correction.Foot Ankle Int. 2007; 28: 1000-1006
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.