Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Proximal metatarsal osteotomy for hallux valgus: comparison of outcome for moderate and severe deformities.Foot Ankle Int. 2008; 29: 664-670
- Quality-of-life outcome after hallux valgus surgery.Qual Life Res. 2007; 16: 731-738
- Optimizing outcomes in bunion surgery.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2009; 26: 443-457
- Outcome study of hallux valgus surgery—an AOFAS multi-center study.Foot Ankle Int. 2001; 22: 956-959
- Correlation of hallux valgus surgical outcome with AOFAS forefoot score and radiographic parameters.Foot Ankle Int. 2005; 26: 122-127
- Patient expectations for hallux valgus surgery.J Orthop Surg. 2008; 16: 91-95
- Responsiveness of the foot function index, AOFAS clinical rating systems and SF-36 after foot and ankle surgery.Foot Ankle Int. 2006; 27: 930-934
- A meta-analysis of outcome rating scales in foot and ankle surgery: is there a valid, reliable, and responsive system?.Foot Ankle Int. 2004; 25: 521-525
- Health-related quality of life following podiatric surgery.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2001; 91: 164-173
- Theoretical model and Rasch analysis to develop a revised foot function index.Foot Ankle Int. 2006; 27: 519-527
- Outcomes after scarf osteotomy for treatment of adult hallux valgus deformity.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2011; 469: 854-859
- Modified Mitchell's osteotomy for moderate to severe hallux valgus—an outcome study.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2011; 50: 50-54
- Evaluation of the validity of the AOFAS Clinical Ratings System by correlation to the SF-36.Foot Ankle Int. 2003; 24: 50-55
- Inverted Z-scarf osteotomy for hallux valgus deformity correction: intermediate-term results in 55 patients.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2011; 50: 55-61
- A longitudinal study of hallux valgus surgical outcomes using a validated patient centered outcome measure.Foot (Edinb). 2011; 21: 133-137
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.