Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Subtalar joint arthroereisis in the management of pediatric flexible flatfoot: a critical review of the literature.Foot Ankle Int. 2011; 32: 1127-1139
- The talocalcaneal unit: pictorial review of anatomy and pathological conditions on multidetector CT.J Bel Radiol. 2010; 93: 20-27
- Preliminary radiographic findings and sizing implications on patients undergoing bioabsorbable subtalar arthroereisis.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2007; 46: 175-180
- Extraosseous talotarsal stabilization using HyProCure® in adults: a 5-year retrospective follow-up.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2012; 51: 23-29
- NICE guidelines IPG305 Sinus tarsi implant insertion for mobile flatfoot. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence guidelines, midcity place, London, UK. Interventional Procedure Guideline 305. Issued July 2009;
- R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing.R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria2011
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.