Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Isolated subtalar arthrodesis.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2000; 82: 613-624
- Subtalar arthrodesis with correction of deformity after fractures of the os calcis.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1999; 81: 611-616
- Foot function after subtalar distraction bone-block arthrodesis: a prospective study.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2004; 86: 659-668
- pedCAT for 3D-imaging in standing position allows for more accurate bone position (angle) measurement than radiographs or CT.Foot Ankle Surg. 2014; 20: 201-207
- Leonard J. Goldner Award 2009: intraoperative pedobarography leads to improved outcome scores: a level I study.Foot Ankle Int. 2009; 30: 1029-1036
- Subtalar distraction bone block arthrodesis.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2001; 83: 849-854
- Biomechanik der Sprunggelenke.Unfallchirurg. 1989; 92: 98-102
- Chirurgie des Fusses.Springer, Heidelberg, New York1994
- The computer era in gait analysis.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 1993; 10: 471-484
- Pressure distribution under symptom-free feet during barefoot standing.Foot Ankle. 1987; 7: 262-276
- Functional evaluation of the 10-year outcome after modified Evans repair for chronic ankle instability.Foot Ankle Int. 1997; 18: 765-771
- Pressures under normal feet in standing and walking as measured by foil pedobarography.Ann Rheum Dis. 1984; 43: 816-818
- Human Walking.Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia1981
- The assessment of dynamic foot-to-ground contact forces and plantar pressure distribution: a review of the evolution of current techniques and clinical applications.Foot Ankle. 1990; 11: 152-167
- Gait pattern analysis after ankle ligament reconstruction (modified Evans procedure).Foot Ankle Int. 1994; 15: 477-482
- Elevated plantar pressure and ulceration in diabetic patients after panmetatarsal head resection: two case reports.Foot Ankle Int. 1999; 20: 521-526
- Clinical and functional outcome after anatomic and nonanatomic ankle ligament reconstruction: Evans tenodesis versus periosteal flap.Foot Ankle Int. 1999; 20: 636-639
- Assessing sesamoid subluxation: how good is the AP radiograph?.Foot Ankle Int. 1998; 19: 547-554
- Effect of metatarsophalangeal joint position on the reliability of the tangential sesamoid view in determining sesamoid position.Foot Ankle Int. 2005; 26: 247-250
- Lengthening osteotomy of the calcaneus and flexor digitorum longus tendon transfer in flexible flatfoot deformity improves talo-1st metatarsal-index, clinical outcome and pedographic parameter.Foot Ankle Surg. 2012; 19: 56-61
- Intraoperative pedography: a validated method for static intraoperative biomechanical assessment.Foot Ankle Int. 2006; 27: 833-842
- Pedographic findings in 461 patients in a foot and ankle outpatient clinic—definition of standard pedographic patterns for typical pathologies.J Foot Ankle Res. 2008; 1: O24
- Weightbearing CBCT, MDCT, and 2D imaging dosimetry of the foot and ankle.Int J Diagn Imaging. 2014; 1: 1-9
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: Martinus Richter is consultant of Curvebeam, Stryker, Ulrich, and Intercus; proprietor of R-Innovation; and joint proprietor of First Worldwide Orthopaedics. Stefan Zech, Sarah Hahn, Issam Naef, and David Merschin reported no conflict of interest.