Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Patient expectations and the paradigm shift of care in emergency medicine.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2011; 4: 163-167
- Meeting patient expectations of care: the major determinant of satisfaction with out-of-hours primary medical care?.Fam Pract. 2002; 19: 333-338
- Patient satisfaction.J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2010; 3: 151-155
- Patient expectation of general practitioner care.Middle East J Fam Med. 2005; 3: 1-6
- The importance of patient expectations in predicting functional outcomes after total joint arthroplasty.J Rheumatol. 2002; 29: 1273-1279
- Patients’ expectations and satisfaction with total hip arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 1997; 12: 387-396
- Patient expectations of podiatric surgery in the United Kingdom.J Foot Ankle Res. 2011; 4: 27
- Prevalence of hallux valgus in the general population: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Foot Ankle Res. 2010; 3: 21
- Interventions for treating hallux valgus (abductovalgus) and bunions.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004; 1 ([Internet]): CD00094
Fitzpatrick M. PASCOM-10: a journey of success for the future [Internet]. Available at: http://www.pascom-10.com/about-pascom-10. Accessed January 1, 2016.
- Does patient satisfaction with foot surgery change over time?.Foot. 2008; 18: 68-74
General Authority for Statistics, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Population and Vital Statistics. Population by gender, age groups and nationality (Saudi/non-Saudi) [Internet]. 2016. Available at: http://www.cdsi.gov.sa/en/4068. Accessed June 28, 2016.
- Bridging generic and professional care practices for Muslim patients through use of Leininger’s culture care modes.Contemp Nurse. 2008; 28: 83-97
- Surgery for hallux valgus: the expectations of patients and surgeons.Int Orthop. 2001; 25: 382-385
- Patient expectations for hallux valgus surgery.J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2008; 16: 91-95
- Factors associated with patient satisfaction with foot and ankle surgery in a large prospective study.Foot (Edinb). 2012; 22: 211-218
- Patient satisfaction following day surgery.J Clin Anesth. 2009; 21: 200-205
- Patient satisfaction and related factors in Kerman hospitals.East Mediterr Heal J. 2005; 11: 905-912
- Assessment of medical care by elderly people: general satisfaction and physician quality.Health Serv Res. 1998; 32: 741-758
- Does age, gender or educational background effect patient satisfaction with short stay surgery?.Ambul Surg. 2000; 8: 79-88
- Are older patients more satisfied with hospital care than younger patients?.J Gen Intern Med. 2003; 18: 23-30
- Patient expectation and satisfaction as measures of operative outcome in end-stage ankle arthritis: a prospective cohort study of total ankle replacement versus ankle fusion.Foot Ankle Int. 2015; 36: 123-134
- The influence of personality traits on the subjective outcome of operative hallux valgus correction.Int Orthop. 2004; 28: 303-306
- High agreement of self-report and physician-diagnosed somatic conditions yields limited bias in examining mental-physical comorbidity.J Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 63: 558-565
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.