Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Use of patient-reported outcome measures in foot and ankle research.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: e118
- Health policy implications of outcomes measurement in orthopaedics.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 3475
- Use of patient-reported outcomes in clinical practice.Lancet. 2009; 374: 369
- Patient-reported outcome measures: the importance of patient satisfaction in surgery.Surgery. 2009; 146: 435
- Patient satisfaction: implications and predictors of success.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: e69
- Measuring quality in orthopaedic surgery: the use of metrics in quality management.Instr Course Lect. 2014; 63: 47
- Applying quality principles to orthopaedic surgery.Instr Course Lect. 2014; 63: 465
- A survey of self-reported outcome instruments for the foot and ankle.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2007; 37: 72
- A meta-analysis of outcome rating scales in foot and ankle surgery: is there a valid, reliable, and responsive system?.Foot Ankle Int. 2004; 25: 521
- Lower extremity-specific measures of disability and outcome in orthopaedic surgery.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 95: 468
- A systematic review of outcome tools used to measure lower leg conditions.Int J Sports Phys Ther. 2013; 8: 838
- Choosing an outcome measure.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2001; 83: 792
- Comparison of different outcome instruments following foot and ankle trauma.Foot Ankle Int. 2010; 31: 1075
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society. Evaluation of the validity of the AOFAS Clinical Rating Systems by correlation to the SF-36.Foot Ankle Int. 2003; 24: 50
- Reliability and validity of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society Clinical Rating Scale: a pilot study for the hallux and lesser toes.Foot Ankle Int. 2006; 27: 1014
- Responsiveness and validity of the SF-36, Ankle Orthoarthritis Scale, AOFAS Ankle Hindfoot Score, and Foot Function Index in end stage ankle arthritis.Foot Ankle Int. 2012; 33: 57
- AOFAS position statement regarding the future of the AOFAS Clinical Rating Systems.Foot Ankle Int. 2011; 32: 842
This article is being published jointly in both the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. Either citation can be used when citing this article. http://dx.doi.org/10.1053/j.jfas.2017.01.023
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.