Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Osteochondral allografts in the ankle joint: state of the art.Cartilage. 2013; 4: 204-213
- Osteochondral defects in the ankle: why painful?.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2010; 18: 570-580
- Tibiofemoral contact pressures in degenerative joint disease.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1988; : 233-245
- Were the Hunter brothers wrong? Can surgical treatment repair articular cartilage?.Iowa Orthop J. 1997; 17: 1-13
- Long-term outcomes after autologous chondrocyte implantation: a systematic review at mean follow-up of 11.4 years.Cartilage. 2016; 7: 298-308
- Long-term outcomes after osteochondral autograft transfer: a systematic review at mean follow-up of 10.2 years.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 1174-1184
- Autologous chondrocyte implantation of the ankle: 2- to 10-year results.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 2156-2164
- Autologous osteochondral transplantation for osteochondral lesions of the talus in an athletic population.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2016; 24: 1272-1279
- Evidence-based rationale for ankle cartilage allograft replacement: a systematic review of clinical outcomes.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2015; 54: 940-943
- Long-term outcomes after osteochondral allograft: a systematic review at long-term follow-up of 12.3 years.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 2160-2168
- Recent advances in Egypt for treatment of talar osteochondral lesions.Foot Ankle Clin. 2016; 21: 405-420
- The clinical use of human culture-expanded autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells transplanted on platelet-rich fibrin glue in the treatment of articular cartilage defects: a pilot study and preliminary results.Cartilage. 2010; 1: 253-261
- Platelet-rich plasma may improve osteochondral donor site healing in a rabbit model.Cartilage. 2016; 7: 104-111
- BioCartilage improves cartilage repair compared with microfracture alone in an equine model of full-thickness cartilage loss.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 2366-2374
Gomaa M, AbouSayed M, Haleem AM. The use of culture expanded autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in the treatment of critical-sized osteochondral lesions of the talus. Presented at the Egyptian Arthroscopic Association International Congress, February 26–28, 2013, Cairo, Egypt.
- Arthroscopy of the ankle and foot.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1993; 75: 1233-1242
- Functional and MRI outcomes after arthroscopic microfracture for treatment of osteochondral lesions of the distal tibial plafond.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 1708-1715
- Functional outcomes after patellar autologous osteochondral transplantation.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2016; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Arthroscopic treatment of osteochondral lesions of the distal tibia.Foot Ankle Int. 2007; 28: 865-872
- Arthroscopic treatment of osteochondral lesions of the tibial plafond.Foot Ankle Int. 2012; 33: 662-668
- Surgical treatment of a tibial osteochondral defect with debridement, marrow stimulation, and micronized allograft cartilage matrix: report of an all-arthroscopic technique.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2016; 55: 279-282
- The subchondral bone in articular cartilage repair: current problems in the surgical management.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2010; 18: 434-447
- Clinical efficacy of the microfracture technique for articular cartilage repair in the knee: an evidence-based systematic analysis.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 2053-2063
- Osteochondral lesions of the talus: aspects of current management.Bone Joint J. 2014; 96-B: 164-171
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.