Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Registry data trends of total ankle replacement use.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2013; 52: 728-735
- Intermediate-term results of total ankle replacement and ankle arthrodesis: a COFAS multicenter study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 135-142
- Prospective controlled trial of STAR total ankle replacement versus ankle fusion: initial results.Foot Ankle Int. 2009; 30: 579-596
- Total ankle arthroplasty: a unique design: two-to twelve-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1998; 80: 1410-1420
Garcia R, Mulberry G, Brady A, Hibbard JS. Comparison of ChloraPrep and Betadine as preoperative skin preparation antiseptics. Poster presented at 40th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Disease Society of America, October 24–27, 2002, Chicago, IL.
- Perioperative complications of total ankle arthroplasty.Foot Ankle Int. 2003; 24: 17-21
- Complications of total ankle arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 2001; 391: 105-114
- Total ankle arthroplasty: indications and avoiding complications.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2009; 26: 303-324
- Total ankle replacement in patients with significant pre-operative deformity of the hindfoot.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009; 91-B: 481-486
- Perioperative complications of the Agility total ankle replacement in 50 initial, consecutive cases.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2006; 45: 139-146
- Perioperative complications of HINTEGRA total ankle replacement: our initial 50 cases.Foot Ankle Int. 2008; 29: 978-984
- The total ankle arthroplasty learning curve with third-generation implants: a single surgeon's experience.Foot Ankle Spec. 2013; 6: 263-270
- Total ankle arthroplasty accuracy and reproducibility using preoperative CT scan-derived patient-specific guides.Foot Ankle Int. 2014; 35: 665-676
- Risks to the blood supply of the talus with four methods of total ankle arthroplasty: a cadaveric injection study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 395-402
- Primary Zimmer trabecular metal total ankle replacement.in: Roukis T.S. Berlet G.C. Bibbo C. Hyer C.F. Penner M.J. Wünschel M. Primary and Revision Total Ankle Replacement: Evidence-Based Surgical Management. ed 1. Springer International Publishing, Cham, Switzerland2016: 131-152
- Early complications and secondary procedures in transfibular total ankle replacement.Foot Ankle Int. 2016; 37: 835-841
- Normal lower limb alignment and joint orientation.in: Paley D. Herzenberg J. Principles of Deformity Correction. ed 1. Springer-Verlag, Berlin2002: 1-16
- Total ankle replacement through a lateral approach: surgical tips.SICOT J. 2016; 2: 38
- Impact of talar component rotation on contact pressure after total ankle arthroplasty: a cadaveric study.Foot Ankle Int. 2010; 31: 404-411
- Stresses in the ankle joint and total ankle replacement design.Foot Ankle Surg. 2011; 17: 58-63
- Medial malleolar osteotomy for the correction of varus deformity during total ankle arthroplasty: results in 15 ankles.Foot Ankle Int. 2008; 29: 171-177
- Controversies in total ankle replacement.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2013; 30: 21-34
- Agility to INBONE: anterior and posterior approaches to the difficult revision total ankle replacement.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2013; 30: 1-96
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: J.G.D. and B.S. are consultants with Bioventus; T.A.D. is a consultant with Stryker.