Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Quality of life and diabetes.Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 1999; 15: 205-218
- Reliability and validity of a diabetes quality-of-life measure for the diabetes control and complications trial (DCCT).Diabetes Care. 1988; 11: 725-732
- The development and validation of a neuropathy- and foot ulcer-specific quality of life instrument.Diabetes Care. 2003; 26: 2549-2555
- The Diabetic Foot Ulcer Scale (DFS): a quality of life instrument for use in clinical trials.Pract Diabetes Int. 2002; 19: 167-175
- Development and validation of a questionnaire to evaluate patient satisfaction with diabetes disease management.Diabetes Care. 2000; 23: 951-956
- Adaptation of the Diabetes Health Profile (DHP-1) for use with patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: psychometric evaluation and cross-cultural comparison.Diabet Med. 2000; 17: 572-580
- Health-related quality of life in patients with diabetes mellitus and foot ulcers.J Diabetes Complications. 2000; 14: 235-241
- Development and validation of the diabetes quality of life brief clinical inventory.Diabetes Spectrum. 2004; 17: 41-49
- Validating the SF-36 health survey questionnaire: new outcome measure for primary care.BMJ. 1992; 305: 160-164
- The MOS 36-item short-form health survey (SF-36): II. Psychometric and clinical tests of validity in measuring physical and mental health constructs.Med Care. 1993; 31: 247-263
- SF-36 health survey update.Spine. 2000; 25: 3130-3139
- Short forms of subjective quality of life assessments from cross-cultural studies for use in surveys with different populations.Clin Psychol Psychother. 2008; 15: 142-153
- International quality of life assessment (IQOLA) project.Qual Life Res. 1992; 1: 349-351
- The evaluation of two measures of quality of life in patients with type I and type II diabetes.Diabetes Care. 1994; 17: 267-274
- SF-12: How to Score the SF-12 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales.New England Medical Center Health Institute, Boston, MA1998
- Health Assessment Lab: How to Score Version 2.QualityMetric Incorporated, Lincoln, RI, and New England Medical Center Hospital, Boston, MA2005
- Cross-validation of item selection and scoring for the SF-12 health survey in nine countries: results from the IQOLA Project.J Clin Epidemiol. 1998; 51: 1171-1178
- Correlation of SF-36 and SF-12 component scores in patients with diabetic foot disease.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2016; 55: 693-696
- The effect of questionnaire length on survey response.Qual Quant. 1992; 26: 233-244
- Response latency as a signal to question problems in survey research.Public Opin Q. 1996; 60: 390-399
- Effects of questionnaire length on participation and indicators of response quality in a web survey.Public Opin Q. 2009; 73: 349-360
- Does length of questionnaire matter? A randomised trial of response rates to a mailed questionnaire.J Health Serv Res Policy. 2000; 5: 219-221
- A meta-analysis of response rates in web- or internet-based surveys.Educ Psychol Meas. 2000; 60: 821-836
- Socioeconomic inequalities in diabetes mellitus across Europe at the beginning of the 21st century.Diabetologia. 2008; 51: 1971-1979
- Correlates of health-related quality of life in type 2 diabetes.Diabetologia. 2006; 49: 1489-1497
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.