Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Preoperative radiographic evaluation in HAV surgery: a critical analysis of PASA and other soft tissue adaptation.in: Camasta C.A. Vickers N.S. Ruch J.A. Reconstructive Surgery of the Foot and Leg. Podiatry Institute, Tucker, GA1993
- Intra- and inter-observer reliability of the distal metatarsal articular angle in adult hallux valgus.Foot Ankle Int. 2002; 23: 722-726
- Is our current paradigm for evaluation and management of the bunion deformity flawed? A discussion of procedure philosophy relative to anatomy.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2015; 54: 102-111
- Observed changes in radiographic measurements of the first ray after frontal plane rotation of the first metatarsal in a cadaveric foot model.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2014; 53: 274-278
- Relationship of frontal plane rotation of first metatarsal to proximal articular set angle and hallux alignment in patients undergoing tarsal metatarsal arthrodesis for hallux abducto valgus: a case series and critical review of the literature.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2013; 52: 348-354
- Follow-up of the isolated medial approach to hallux abducto valgus correction without interspace release.J Am Podiatry Med Assoc. 2002; 92: 555-562
- Assessing sesamoid subluxation: how good is the AP radiograph?.Foot Ankle Int. 1998; 19: 547-554
- Measuring sesamoid position in hallux valgus, when is the sesamoid axial view necessary.Foot Ankle Spec. 2014; 7: 457-459
- Proximal abduction-supination osteotomy of the first metatarsal for adolescent hallux valgus: a preliminary report.J Orthop Sci. 2013; 18: 419-425
- Tibial sesamoid position influence on functional outcome and satisfaction after hallux valgus surgery.Foot Ankle Int. 2016; 37: 1178-1182
- The shape of the lateral edge of the first metatarsal head as a risk factor for recurrence of hallux valgus.J Bone Joint Surg. 2007; 89: 2163-2172
- Observations on hallux valgus; based on a controlled series.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1951; 33B: 376-391
- A new measure of the tibial sesamoid position in hallux valgus in relation to the coronal rotation of the first metatarsal in CT scans.Foot Ankle Int. 2015; 36: 944-952
- Detorsion osteotomy of the first metatarsal bone in hallux valgus.J Jpn Orthop Assoc. 1956; 30: 813-819
- Clarification of the anatomic definition of the bunion deformity.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2014; 53: 160-163
- Anatomic variations in the first ray—part 1: anatomic aspects related to bunion surgery.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1980; 151: 244-255
- Axial rotation of the first metatarsal head in a normal population and hallux valgus patients.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2012; 98: 677-683
- The anatomic implications of hallux abducto valgus: a cryomicrotomic study.J Am Podiatry Med Assoc. 1980; 70: 539-551
- Correction of frontal plane rotation of sesamoid apparatus during Lapidus procedure: a novel approach.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2014; 53: 248-251
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Dayton discloses a consultant/advisory role with Treace Medical Concepts; and he has received research funding from the ACFAS and IOER; and he has received honoraria in relation to multiple continuing medical education seminars; and he serves on committees for the ACFAS and is a Section Editor for the journal.