Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Equinus: identification and clinical significance.Arch Podiatr Med Foot Surg. 1977; 4: 7-16
- Assessment of subtalar joint neutral position: a cadaveric study.Chin Med J. 2008; 121: 735-739
- Goniometric reliability in a clinical setting: subtalar and ankle joint measurements.Phys Ther. 1988; 68: 672-677
- Motion measured from the forefoot and hindfoot landmarks during passive ankle dorsiflexion range of motion.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 1991; 13: 20-22
- Accurate measurement of ankle range of motion after total ankle arthroplasty.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; 424: 27-31
- Ankle joint range of motion measurements in spastic cerebral palsy children: intraobserver and interobserver reliability and reproducibility of goniometry.J Pediatr Orthop B. 2002; 11: 236-239
- McGlamry’s Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery.Wolters Kluwer Health, Philadelphia2012
- Making sense of Cronbach’s alpha.Int J Med Educ. 2011; 2: 53-55
- Interrater and intrarater reliability in the measurement of ankle joint dorsiflexion is independent of examiner experience and technique used.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2011; 101: 407-414
- Measurement of passive ankle dorsiflexion: procedure and reliability.Aust J Physiother. 1991; 37: 175-181
- Passive ankle mobility: clinical measurement compared with radiography.J Bone Joint Surg. 1989; 71: 696-698
Financial Disclosure: A grant from the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Dayton discloses a consultant/advisory role with Treace Medical Concepts; and he has received research funding from the ACFAS and IOER; and he has received honoraria in relation to multiple continuing medical education seminars; and he serves on committees for the ACFAS and is a Section Editor for the journal.