Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Displaced intra-articular calcaneal fractures: 15-year follow-up of a randomised controlled trial of conservative versus operative treatment.Injury. 2007; 38: 848-855
- Surgical versus conservative interventions for displaced intra-articular calcaneal fractures.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; 1: CD008628
- Long-term outcomes of 1,730 calcaneal fractures: systematic review of the literature.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2013; 52: 486-490
- Proximal femoral morphology and the relevance to design of anatomically precontoured plates: a study of the Chinese population.ScientificWorldJournal. 2014; 2014: 106941
- Secrets of 5-Axis Machining.Industrial Press, Norwalk, CT2008
- The sustentaculum tali screw fixation for the treatment of Sanders type II calcaneal fracture: a finite element analysis.Pak J Med Sci. 2014; 30: 1099-1103
- Biomechanical evaluation of a locking and nonlocking reconstruction plate in an osteoporotic calcaneal fracture model.Foot Ankle Int. 2011; 32: 432-436
- Stress analysis of the standing foot following surgical plantar fascia release.J Biomech. 2002; 35: 629-637
- Roentgen examination of the subtaloid joint in fractures of the calcaneus.Acta Radiol. 1949; 31: 85-91
- The prognostic value of radiologic parameters for long-term outcome assessment after an isolated unilateral calcaneus fracture.Technol Health Care. 2015; 23: 285-298
- Clinical rating systems for the ankle-hindfoot, midfoot, hallux, and lesser toes.Foot Ankle Int. 1994; 15: 349-353
- Reliability and validity of the subjective component of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society clinical rating scales.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2007; 46: 65-74
- Operative treatment of displaced intraarticular calcaneal fractures: long-term (10-20 years) results in 108 fractures using a prognostic CT classification.J Orthop Trauma. 2014; 28: 551-563
- Comparison of nonlocking plates and locking plates for intraarticular calcaneal fracture.Foot Ankle Int. 2014; 35: 1298-1302
- Displacement of the sustentaculum fragment in intra-articular calcaneal fractures.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: 995-1000
- Anatomic alignment and integrity of the sustentaculum tali in intra-articular calcaneal fractures: is the sustentaculum tali truly constant?.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 1000-1005
- Wound complications following operative fixation of calcaneal fractures.Injury. 2000; 31: 461-464
- Regression analysis of controllable factors of surgical incision complications in closed calcaneal fractures.J Res Med Sci. 2014; 19: 495-501
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Chu is involved in the design of the plate described in the present study.