Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas of the lower extremities show distinct clinical and pathologic features.Int J Surg Pathol. 2016; 24: 29-36
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the foot.Foot Ankle Int. 2009; 30: 517-523
- Mann's Surgery of the Foot and Ankle.Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2014
- Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of foot: case report.Oman Med J. 2009; 24
- Burn scar neoplasms: a literature review and statistical analysis.Burns. 2005; 31: 403-413
- Marjolin's ulcer: modern analysis of an ancient problem.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 184-191
- Squamous cell carcinoma presenting as a twenty-year-old nonhealing ulcer.Podiatry Inst. 2013; 45: 237-240
- Marjolin's ulcers: a case series and literature review.Wounds. 2014; 26: 248-254
- A comprehensive review on Marjolin's ulcers: diagnosis and treatment.J Am Col Certif Wound Spec. 2011; 3: 60-64
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the hallux.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2000; 90: 309-312
- Incidence of incomplete excision in surgically treated cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma and identification of the related risk factors.Acta Med Iran. 2011; 49: 806-809
- Comparison of completely versus incompletely excised cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma.Ann Acad Med. 2004; 33: 68-70
- Squamous cell carcinoma arising in a diabetic foot ulcer.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2014; 104: 54-56
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the foot: a case report.Foot Ankle J. 2014; 7: 1
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.