Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- How reliable are reliability studies of fracture classifications? A systematic review of their methodologies.Acta Orthop Scand. 2004; 75: 184-194
- A lack of consensus in the assessment of fracture healing among orthopaedic surgeons.J Orthop Trauma. 2002; 16: 562-566
- Variability in the assessment of fracture-healing in orthopaedic trauma studies.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008; 90: 1862-1868
- Reliability of radiographs in defining union of internally fixed fractures.Injury. 2004; 35: 557-561
- Seinsheimer's classification of subtrochanteric fractures: poor reproducibility of 4 observers' evaluation of 50 cases.Acta Orthop Scand. 1997; 68: 524-526
- Accuracy of radiologic assessment of tibial shaft fracture union in humans.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1985; 199: 233-238
- Outcome assessment in clinical trials of fracture-healing.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008; 90: 62-67
- The reliability of plain radiography in experimental fracture healing.Skeletal Radiol. 2001; 30: 151-156
- When is a fracture healed? Radiographic and clinical criteria revisited.J Orthop Trauma. 2010; 24: S76-S80
- Ability and limitation of radiographic assessment of fracture healing in rats.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2009; 467: 1981-1985
- Radiographic fracture assessments: which ones can we reliably make?.J Orthop Trauma. 2000; 14: 379-385
- Guidelines for fracture healing assessments in clinical trials. Part I: definitions and endpoint committees.Injury. 2011; 42: 314-316
- The Radiographic Union Score for Hip (RUSH): the use of a checklist to evaluate hip fracture healing improves agreement between radiologists and orthopedic surgeons.Skeletal Radiol. 2013; 42: 1079-1088
- Development of the radiographic union score for tibial fractures for the assessment of tibial fracture healing after intramedullary fixation.J Trauma. 2010; 68: 629-632
- Interobserver and intraobserver variation in the assessment of the healing of tibial fractures after intramedullary fixation.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2002; 84: 15-18
Sganga M.L., Summers N.J., Barrett B., Matthews M., Karthas T., Johnson L., Cook J.J., Basile P., Cook E.A. Determining Radiographic Union Scoring Scale for Determining Union Rates in the Calcaneus. Paper presented at the ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference, Feb 11-14, 2016, Austin, Texas.
- Development of a radiographic union score for determining osteotomy union rates in long bones of the foot.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2015; 5
- Classification of non-union: need for a new scoring system?.Injury. 2008; 39: S59-S63
- Retrospective analysis of the rate and interval to union for joint arthrodesis of the foot and ankle.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2014; 53: 420-425
- Clinical and operative factors related to successful revision arthrodesis in the foot and ankle.Foot Ankle Int. 2016; 37: 809-815
- Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of test.Psychometrika. 1951; 16: 297-334
- Statistical Inference Based on Ranks.1991
- The proof and measurement of association between two things.Am J Psychol. 1904; 15: 72
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.