Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Tibialis posterior tendon dysfunction.Clin Orthop. 1989; 239: 197-206
- Adult acquired flatfoot deformity: treatment of dysfunction of the posterior tibial tendon.Instr Course Lect. 1997; 46: 393-405
- Tendon transfers in the treatment of the adult flatfoot.Foot Ankle Clin. 2014; 19: 29-48
- Plantar forces in flexor hallucis longus versus flexor digitorum longus transfer in adult acquire flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Int. 2013; 34: 1286-1293
- Treatment of posterior tibial dysfunction without the use of flexor digitorum tendon transfer: a retrospective study of 34 patients.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2011; 50: 293-298
- Plantarflexion opening wedge medial cuneiform osteotomy for correction of fixed forefoot varus associated with flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Int. 2004; 25: 568-574
- Double calcaneal osteotomy realignment considerations in eight patients.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2005; 95: 53-59
- Double calcaneal osteotomy with percutaneous Steinmann pin fixation as part of treatment for flexible flatfoot deformity: a review of consecutive cases highlighting our experience with pin fixation.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2015; 54: 478-482
- Cotton osteotomy in flatfoot reconstruction: a review of consecutive cases.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2017; 56: 990-995
- Pediatric flatfoot pearls and pitfalls.Foot Ankle Clin. 2017; 22: 643-656
- Flexible pediatric and adolescent pes planovalgus: conservative and surgical treatment options.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2010; 27: 59-77
- Addressing stage II posterior tibial tendon dysfunction: biomechanically repairing the osseous structures without the need of performing the flexor digitorum longus transfer.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2014; 31: 391-404
- Recovery of the posterior tibial muscle after late reconstruction following tendon rupture.Foot Ankle Int. 2004; 25: 85-95
- Effect of extra-osseous talotarsal stabilization on posterior tibial tendon strain in hyperpronating feet.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2011; 50: 676-681
- A biomechanical analysis of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, medial displacement calcaneal osteotomy and flexor digitorum longus transfer in adult acquired flatfoot.Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2009; 4: 385-390
- Clinical significance of magnetic resonance imaging in preoperative planning for reconstruction of posterior tibial tendon ruptures.Foot Ankle. 1992; 13: 208-214
- Risk of neurovascular injuries in flexor hallucis longus and flexor digitorum longus tendons.Foot Ankle Int. 2006; 27: 528-532
- Outcome following addition of peroneus brevis tendon transfer to treatment of acquire posterior tibial tendon insufficiency.Foot Ankle Int. 2001; 22: 301-304
- Management of the recurrent deformity in a flexible foot following failure of tendon transfer: is arthrodesis necessary?.Foot Ankle Clin. 2012; 17: 299-307
- Surgical principles.in: Hansen S.T. Functional Reconstruction of the Foot and Ankle. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2000: 10-31
- Minimizing the role of fusion in the rigid flatfoot.Foot Ankle Clin. 2012; 17: 337-349
- Calcaneal lengthening for valgus deformity of the hindfoot: results in children who had severe, symptomatic flatfoot and skewfoot.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1995; 77: 500-512
- Treatment of mobile flat foot by displacement osteotomy of the calcaneus.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1971; 53: 96-100
- Calcaneo-valgus deformity.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1975; 57B: 270-278
- Foot statistics and surgery.N Engl J Med. 1936; 214: 353-362
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.