Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Contractures in burn injury: defining the problem.J Burn Care Res. 2006; 27: 508-514
- Correction of postburn equinus deformity.Ann Plastic Surg. 2013; 70: 276-279
- New experiences in treating postburn talipes equinovarus associated with bone and joint pathologic changes.Burns. 2009; 35: 852-856
- A new method for treating postburn talipes equinovarus.Ann Plastic Surg. 1985; 15: 515-518
- Treatment of severe equinus deformity associated with extensive scarring of the leg.Clin Orthop Related Res. 2001; 393: 250-257
- A method for treating severe burn contractures of the tendoachilles in children.J Pediatr Orthop. 1982; 2: 177-181
- Recurrence rates of burn contracture ankle equinus and other foot deformities in children treated with Ilizarov fixation.J Pediatr Orthop. 2005; 25: 523-528
- An algorithm for the release of burn contractures of the extremities.Burns. 2006; 32: 663-668
- Some thoughts on choosing a Z-plasty: the Z made simple.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2000; 106: 665-671
- The Z-plasty in hand surgery.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1967; 49: 448-457
- The Z-plasty: biomechanics and mathematics.Br J Plast Surg. 1971; 24: 144-160
Financial Disclosure: Troy Boffeli declares Ownership – Surgical Design Innovations, Investor, ExoToe, LLC.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.