Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Syndesmotic ankle sprains.Am J Sports Med. 1991; 19: 294-298
- Persistent disability associated with ankle sprains: a prospective examination of an athletic population.Foot Ankle Int. 1998; 19: 653-660
- Ankle syndesmosis sprains in National Hockey League players.Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32: 1941-1945
- The influence of a diastasis screw on the outcome of Weber type-C ankle fractures.J Bone Jt Surg Br. 1995; 77: 435-438
- Instability of the distal tibiofibular syndesmosis after bimalleolar and trimalleolar ankle fractures.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 1984; 66: 490-503
- Competence of the deltoid ligament in bimalleolar ankle fractures after medial malleolar fixation.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 2000; 82: 843-848
- Intraoperative assessment of the stability of the distal tibiofibular joint in supination-external rotation injuries of the ankle: sensitivity, specificity, and reliability of two clinical tests.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 2011; 93: 2057-2061
- Arthroscopic diagnosis of tibiofibular syndesmosis disruption.Arthroscopy. 2001; 17: 836-843
- Diagnosis of a tear of the tibiofibular syndesmosis. The role of arthroscopy of the ankle.J Bone Jt Surg Br. 2003; 85: 324-329
- Arthroscopic evaluation of syndesmotic instability in a cadaveric model.Foot Ankle Int. 2015; 36: 1362-1368
- Arthroscopic correlates of subtle syndesmotic injury.Foot Ankle Int. 2017; 38: 502-506
- The tibiofibular syndesmosis. Evaluation of the ligamentous structures, methods of fixation, and radiographic assessment.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 1995; 77: 847-856
- Three-dimensional analysis of ankle instability after tibiofibular syndesmosis injuries: a biomechanical experimental study.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 348-352
- The preservation of the whole corpse with natural color.Ann Anat. 1992; 174: 185-195
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.