Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- An electromyographic study of the role of muscles in arch support of the normal and flat foot.Nagoya Med J. 1972; 17: 57-79
- Subluxation of the talocalcaneal joint in adults who have symptomatic flatfoot.J Bone Joint Surg. 1999; 81 (1147-115)
- Epidemiological survey of foot problems in the continental United States.Foot Ankle Int. 1980; : 8-10
- The etiology of developmental flatfoot.Clin Orthop. 1972; 85: 7-10
- Hypermobile flatfoot with short tendo Achilles.J Bone Joint Surg. 1948; 30: 116-138
- Planovalgus foot deformity.J Am Podiatr Med. 1999; 89: 94-99
- Foot morphologic characteristics and risk of exercise-related injury.Arch Fam Med. 1993; 2: 773-777
- Gastrocnemius recession in the treatment of non-spastic ankle equines: a retrospective study.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1989; 79: 159-174
- Calcaneocuboid joint pressures with lateral column lengthening (Evans) procedure.Foot Ankle Int. 1997; 18: 199-205
- Evans osteotomy in the adult flatfoot: an anatomic study of structures at risk.Foot Ankle Int. 1998; 19: 743-747
- Osteolysis of structural autograft after calcaneocuboid distraction arthrodesis for stage II posterior tibial tendon dysfunction.Foot Ankle Int. 2002; 23: 521-529
- Triple arthrodesis in adults using rigid internal fixation: an assessment of outcome.Foot Ankle Int. 1999; : 6356-6363
- A protocol for classifying normal and flat arched foot posture for research studies using clinical and radiographic measurements.J Foot and Ankle Res. 2009; 2: 1-22
- Imaging of adult flatfoot: correlation of radiographic measurements with.MRI. 2015; 2: 354-359
- Effect of calcaneal lengthening on relationships among the hindfoot, midfoot, and forefoot.Foot Ankle Int. 1993; : 136-141
- Normal biomechanics of the adult rearfoot: a radiographic analysis.J Am Podiatry Assoc. 1976; : 812-824
- The lateral column lengthening and medial column stabilization procedures.Clin Orthop Relat. 1999; : 81-90
- Surgical radiology.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 1988; : 797-829
- Foot segmental relationships and bone morphology.Foot Ankle Radiol. 2003; : 287-296
- Intraoperative simulated weightbearing lateral foot imaging: the clinical utility and ability to predict sagittal plane position of the first ray in lapidus fusion.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2016; : 1158-1163
- Double calcaneal osteotomy with percutaneous Steinmann pin fixation as part of treatment for flexible flatfoot deformity: a review of consecutive cases highlighting our experience with pin fixation.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2015; : 478-482
- Cotton osteotomy in flatfoot reconstruction: a review of consecutive cases.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2017; : 990-995
- A 2-screw fixation technique for subtalar joint fusion: a retrospective case series using a 2-screw fixation construct with operative pearls.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2012; 51: 734-738
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflicts of Interest: None reported.