Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- The percutaneous suture of the Achilles tendon with the Dresden instrument.Oper Orthop Traumatol. 2006; 18: 287-299
- Clinical rating systems for the ankle-hindfoot, midfoot, hallux, and lesser toes.Foot Ankle Int. 1994; 15: 349-353
- Reliability and validity of the subjective component of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society clinical rating scales.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2007; 46: 65-74
- Haglund's syndrome: a commonly seen mysterious condition.Cureus. 2016; 8: e820
- Functional outcomes and return to sports after surgical treatment of insertional Achilles tendinopathy: surgical approach tailored to the degree of tendon involvement.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2018; 104: 719-723
- A proposed staging classification for minimally invasive management of Haglund's syndrome with percutaneous and endoscopic surgery.Foot Ankle Clin. 2016; 21: 641-664
- Eine Außergewöhnliche Posttraumatische Haglund-Exostose – Fallbericht Und Literaturübersicht.Sports Orthop Traumatol. 2016; 32: 304-307
- Long-term clinical outcomes following the central incision technique for insertional achilles tendinopathy.Foot Ankle Int. 2011; 32: 850-855
- Haglund's syndrome.J Foot Ankle Surg. 1998; 37 (discussion 173): 110-114
- Surgical resection of Haglund deformity by lateral approach: our institutional experience on 29 heels.Int J Res Orthop. 2018; 4: 595-600
Pavlov H, Heneghan MA, Hersh A, Goldman AB, Vigorita V. The Haglund syndrome: initial and differential diagnosis. Radiology. 1982;144:83-88.
- Achilles pullout strength after open calcaneoplasty for Haglund's syndrome.Foot Ankle Int. 2018; 39: 966-969
- The double-row suture technique: a better option for the treatment of Haglund syndrome.BioMed Res Int. 2016; 20161895948
- Achilles impingement tendinopathy on magnetic resonance imaging.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2017; 56: 555-563
- Reconstruction of concurrent chronic insertional achilles tendinosis and chronic midsubstance achilles tendinosis with Haglund deformity: a case report.Méd Chir Du Pied. 2015; 31: 53-58
- Use of a central splitting approach and near complete detachment for insertional calcific Achilles tendinopathy repaired with an Achilles bridging suture.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2016; 55: 235-239
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.