Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- The current state of critical limb ischemia: a systematic review.JAMA Surg. 2016; 151: 1070-1077
- Peripheral arterial disease and critical limb ischemia: still poor outcomes and lack of guideline adherence.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 932-938
- Operative versus non-operative treatment in diabetic dry toe gangrene.Diabet Metab Syndr. 2019; 13: 959-963
- Awaiting autoamputation: a primary management strategy for toe gangrene in diabetic foot disease.Diabet Care. 2011; 34: e134
- ACCF/AHA Focused Update of the Guideline for the Management of patients with peripheral artery disease (Updating the 2005 Guideline): a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines.Circulation. 2011; 2-11 (124): 2020-2045
- Three-year morbidity and mortality rates after nontraumatic transmetatarsal amputation.JFAS. 2018; 57: 967-971
- Surgical management of diabetic foot infections and osteomyelitis.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2007; 24: 469-482
- Infectious Disease Society of America clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of diabetic foot infections.Clin Infect Dis. 2012; 54: e132-e137
- Concordance between bone pathology and bone culture for the diagnosis of osteomyelitis in the presence of charcot neuro-osteoarthropathy.JFAS. 2018; 57: 919-923
- Statistical reliability of bone biopsy for the diagnosis of diabetic foot osteomyelitis.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2011; 50: 663-667
- Expeditious management of ischemic invasive foot infections.Cardiovasc Surg. 1996; 4: 792-795
- Optimal waiting period for foot salvage surgery following limb revascularization.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2002; 41: 228-232
- The effects of endovascular timing and in-line flow on the success of pedal amputations.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2020; 59: 964-968
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.