Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Ewing's sarcoma.Lancet Oncol. 2010; 11: 184-192
- Ewing's sarcoma with distant metastasis: a brief note on management and emerging therapies.Clin Pract. 2019; 9: 1111
DeLaney TF, Hornicek FJ. Clinical presentation, staging, and prognostic factors of the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors. Available at: https://www.uptodate.com/contents/clinical-presentation-staging-and-prognostic-factors-of-the-Ewing-sarcoma-family-of-tumors. Accessed August 27, 2020.
- Risk of recurrence and survival after relapse in patients with Ewing sarcoma.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2011; 57: 549-553
- Ewing's sarcoma family of tumors: current management.Oncologist. 2006; 11: 503-519
- Role of radiation therapy in adult extraskeletal Ewing's sarcoma patients treated with chemotherapy and surgery.Sarcoma. 2019; 2019: 1-6
- Phenolization, and cementation in paediatric Ewing's sarcoma with a complete radiological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy.Int Orthop. 2018; 43: 467-473
- The biology of Ewing sarcoma.ISRN Oncol. 2013; 2013: 1-7
- Prognostic factors for survival in Ewing sarcoma: a systematic review.Surg Oncol. 2018; 27: 603-610
- Diagnosis and treatment of Ewing sarcoma of the bone: a review article.J Orthop Sci. 2015; 20: 250-263
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: Lawrence M. Fallat DPM, FACFAS honoraria for Osteomed.