Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- A novel flap to repair medial and lateral malleol defects anterior tibal artery perforator-based adipofascial flap.Ann Plast Surg. 2006; 57: 396-401
- Free composite serratus anterior muscle-rib flap for reconstruction severely damaged foot.Ann Plast Surg. 1988; 20: 167-172
- Medial and lateral malleolar perforator flaps for repair of defects around the ankle.Ann Plast Surg. 2003; 51: 579-583
- Repair of a lateral malleolus defect with a composite pedicled second metatarsal flap.J Int Med Res. 2018; 46: 5291-5296
- One-stage repair of compound legdefects with free, revascularized flaps of groin skin and iliacbone.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1978; 61: 494-506
- Arterial vascularization ofthe proximal epiphysis and the diaphysis of the fibula.Int J Microsug. 1980; 2: 49-55
- Osteoarthritis of the foot (in Japanese with English abstract).MB Orthop. 1995; 8: 63-72
- Ceramic artificial talus as the initial treatment for comminuted talar fractures.Foot Ankle Int. 2020; 41: 79-83
- Osseous healing in foot and ankle surgery with autograft, allograft and other orthobiologics.Orthop Clin North Am. 2017; 48: 359-369
- Reconstruction of the form and function of lateral malleolus and ankle joint.J Reconstr Microsurg. 2005; 21: 371-376
- Reconstruction of lower extremity after Grade III distal tibial injures using combined microsurgical free tissue transfer and bone transport by distraction osteosynthesis.Ann Plast Surg. 1993; 30: 98-104
- Free composite serratus anterior and rib flaps for tibial composite bone and soft-tissue defect.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 99: 1656-1665
- Revisiting the serratus anterior rib flap for composite tibial defects.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 114: 1871-1877
- A free transfer of both latissimus dorsi and serratus anterior flaps with thoracodorsal vessel anastomoses.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1982; 70: 620-629
- Long term results after muscle-rib flap transfer for reconstruction of composite limb defects.Microsurgery. 2011; 31: 218-222
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.