Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Injuries to the tarsometatarsal joint. Incidence, classification and treatment.J Bone Joint Surg Ser B. 1982; 64: 349-356
- Lisfranc injuries: Incidence, mechanisms of injury and predictors of instability.Foot Ankle Surg. 2020; 26: 535-540
- Treatment of primarily ligamentous Lisfranc joint injuries: primary arthrodesis compared with open reduction and internal fixation a prospective, randomized study.J Bone Joint Surg Ser A. 2006; 88: 514-520
- Open reduction and internal fixation versus primary arthrodesis for the treatment of acute Lisfranc injuries: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019; 58: 328-332
- Primary arthrodesis versus open reduction and internal fixation outcomes for Lisfranc injuries: an analysis of conflicting meta-analyses results.Foot Ankle Spec. 2020; 15: 171-178
- Outcome after open reduction and internal fixation of Lisfranc joint injuries.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2000; 82: 1609-1618
- Osteoporosis imaging: state of the art and advanced imaging.Radiology. 2012; 263
- An experimental study on the interface strength between titanium mesh cage and vertebra in reference to vertebral bone mineral density.Spine. 2001; 26: 957-963
- Effect of endplate conditions and bone mineral density on the compressive strength of the graft-endplate interface in anterior cervical spine fusion.Spine. 2001; 26: 951-956
- Interbody cage stabilisation in the lumbar spine: biomechanical evaluation of cage design, posterior instrumentation and bone density.J Bone Joint Surg. 1998; 80: 351-359
- Bone density of the calcaneus correlates with radiologic and clinical outcomes after calcaneal fracture fixation.Injury. 2020; 51: 1910-1918
- Computed tomography derived bone density measurement in the diabetic foot.J Foot Ankle Res. 2017; 10: 11
- CT density analysis of the medial cuneiform.Foot Ankle Int. 2013; 34: 1596-1599
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Etude sur les luxations du metatarse (luxations metatarsotarsiennes) du diastasis entre le 1er et le 2e metatarsien.Rev Chir. 1909; 39 (281-336, 720-91, 1093-134)
- Lisfranc fracture dislocation: a review of a commonly missed injury of the midfoot.Emerg Med J. 2017; 34: 52-56
- Imaging in Lisfranc injury: a systematic literature review.Skelet Radiol. 2020; 49: 31-53
- Meta-analysis of how well measures of bone mineral density predict occurrence of osteoporotic fractures.BMJ. 1996; 312: 1254-1259
- Predictive value of BMD for hip and other fractures.J Bone Miner Res. 2005; 20: 1185-1194
- Supination external rotational ankle fracture injury pattern correlation with regional bone density.Foot Ankle Int. 2019; 40: 384-389
Financial Disclosure: The authors have not received grant support or research funding.
Conflict of Interest: The authors do not have any proprietary interests in the materials described in the article. Dr. Taylor receives royalties from and is a consultant for Zimmer Biomet; royalties from Innomed; consultant for Atricure; and is on the editorial board of orthobullets.com. None of these affiliations pose a conflict of interest or were aware/responsible for any funding in the course of this study.
IRB approval was granted through IRB # 1728385-2.