Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- A bibliometric analysis of global research production pertaining to diabetic foot ulcers in the past ten years.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019; 58: 253-259
- Regarding Zha et al. “A bibliometric analysis of global research production pertaining to diabetic foot ulcers in the past ten years”.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2022; 61: 922-923
- The top 100 cited papers in the field of iron deficiency in humans: a bibliometric study.Biomed Res Int. 2021; 20215573790
- Bibliometric analysis of neurology articles published in General Medicine Journals.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e215840