Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Prevalence of hallux valgus in the general population: a systemic review and meta-analysis.J Foot Ankle Res. 2010; 3: 1-9
- The pathogenesis of hallux valgus.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011; 93: 1650-1661
- Foot pain and disability in older persons: an epidemiologic survey.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1995; 43: 479-484
- Are hallux valgus and big toe pain associated with impaired quality of life? A cross-sectional study.Osteoarthr Cartil. 2010; 18: 923-926
- Patient-reported outcome measures in hallux valgus surgery. A review of literature.Foot Ankle Surg. 2015; 21: 11-15
- EFAS Score - Multilingual development and validation of a patient-reported outcome measure (PROM) by the score committee of the European Foot and Ankle Society (EFAS).Foot Ankle Surg. 2018; 24: 185-204
- EFAS Score - Validation of Finnish and Turkish versions by the Score Committee of the European Foot and Ankle Society (EFAS).Foot Ankle Surg. 2020; 26: 250-253
- Clinical rating systems for the ankle-hindfoot, midfoot, hallux, and lesser toes.Foot Ankle Int. 1994; 15: 349-353
- Reliability and validity of the subjective component of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society clinical rating scales.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2007; 46: 65-74
- Pain: a review of three commonly used pain rating scales.J Clin Nurs. 2005; 14: 798-804
- SF-36 health survey update.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2000; 25: 3130-3139
- A community-based study of scaling assumptions and construct validity of the English (UK) and Chinese (HK) SF-36 in Singapore.Qual Life Res. 2001; 10: 175-188
- Measuring health-related quality of life in Singapore: normal values for the English and Chinese SF-36 Health Survey.Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2002; 31: 366-374
- Quality of life in an urban Asian population: the impact of ethnicity and socio-economic status.Soc Sci Med. 2003; 56: 1761-1772
- Reliability and validity of the English (Singapore) and Chinese (Singapore) versions of the Short-Form 36 version 2 in a multi-ethnic urban Asian population in Singapore.Qual Life Res. 2013; 22: 2501-2508
- Do SF-36 summary component scores accurately summarize subscale scores?.Qual Life Res. 2001; 10: 395-404
- Rating the methodological quality in systematic reviews of studies on measurement properties: a scoring system for the COSMIN checklist.Qual Life Res. 2012; 21: 651-657
- Statistics corner: a guide to appropriate use of correlation coefficient in medical research.Malawi Med J. 2012; 24: 69-71
- A cultural adaptation and validation study of a self-report measure of the extent of and reasons for medication nonadherence among patients with diabetes in Singapore.Patient Prefer Adherence. 2019; 13: 1241-1252
- Validation of single-factor structure and scoring protocol for the Health Assessment Questionnaire-Disability Index.Arthritis Rheum. 2005; 53: 536-542
- Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: conventional criteria versus new alternatives.Struct Equ Modeling. 1999; 6: 1-55
Singapore Department of Statistics. Census of population 2020 statistical release 1: demographic characteristics, education, language and religion. Available at:https://www.singstat.gov.sg/-/media/files/publications/cop2020/sr1/cop2020sr1.pdf. Accessed July 3, 2022.
- Validity and reliability of the ten-item Connor-DavidsonResilience Scale (CD-RISC10) instrument in patients with axial spondyloarthritis (axSpA) in Singapore.Rheumatol Int. 2019; 39: 105-110
- Evaluation of the validity of the AOFAS clinical rating systems by correlation to the SF-36.Foot Ankle Int. 2003; 24: 50-55
- Outcome of surgically treated intraarticular calcaneus fractures—SF-36 compared with AOFAS and MFS.Acta Orthop Scand. 2004; 75: 750-755
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Financial Disclosure: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.