Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Relationship of frontal plane rotation of first metatarsal to proximal articular set angle and hallux alignment in patients undergoing tarsometatarsal arthrodesis for hallux abducto valgus: a case series and critical review of the literature.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2013; 52: 348-354
- Prevalence of hallux valgus in the general population: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Foot Ankle Res. 2010; 3: 21
- Hallux valgus surgery in the athlete: current evidence.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019; 58: 641
- Original and modified Lapidus procedures.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2021; 103: 1-7
Eisner W. Treace Medical receives lapiplasty patent. Orthopedics This Week. April 28, 2017. Available at: https://ryortho.com/breaking/treace-medical-receives-lapiplasty-patent/. Accessed June 20, 2022
Helms N. New procedure treats the root cause of bunion deformity. UChicago Medicine. January 28, 2020. Available at:https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/news/new-lapiplasty-procedure-treats-the-root-cause-of-bunion-deformity. Accessed June 20, 2022
- Progression of healing on serial radiographs following first ray arthrodesis in the foot using a biplanar plating technique without compression.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019; 58: 427-433
- Comparison of the mechanical characteristics of a universal small biplane plating technique with compression screw and single anatomic plate with compression screw.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2016; 55: 567-571
- Immediate weight bearing after biplanar plantar fixation of Lapidus: a multi-centered study.in: AOFAS Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA2017
- Biomechanical characteristics of biplane multiplanar tension-side fixation for Lapidus fusion.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2018; 57: 766-770
Tri-plane corrective Lapidus surgery. Available at: https://www.lapiplasty.com. Accessed June 20, 2022
United States Military Health System. DoD health of the force 2019. Available at:https://www.health.mil/Reference-Center/Reports?refVector=000000000000100&refSrc=140. Accessed June 20, 2022.
Tricare. Getting care when on active duty. Available at: https://www.tricare.mil/FindDoctor/Active-Duty. Accessed June 20, 2022.
GovTribe. Blanket purchase agreement HT001419A0037. Available at:https://govtribe.com/award/federal-idv-award/blanket-purchase-agreement-ht001419a0037. Accessed June 20, 2022.
United states defense manpower data center. Welcome to DMDC. Available at: https://dwp.dmdc.osd.mil/dwp/app/main. Accessed June 20, 2022.
United States Military Health System. Military health system data repository.. Available at:https://www.health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Technology/Clinical-Support/Military-Health-System-Data-Repository. Accessed June 20, 2022.
United States Military Health System. Definitions: Limited Data Set (LDS). Available at:https://www.health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Privacy-and-Civil-Liberties/Privacy-Board/Definitions. Accessed June 20, 2022.
Stata. StataCorp. Available at: https://www.stata.com. Accessed June 20, 2022.
Warshaw M. Deconstructed lapidus bunionectomy. November 10, 2020.. Available at:https://www.tldsystems.com/deconstructed-lapidus-bunionectomy. Accessed June 20, 2022.
United States Defense and Accounting Service. 2022 Military Pay Tables.. Available at:https://www.dfas.mil/Portals/98/Documents/militarymembers/militarymembers/pay-tables/2022%20Military%20Pay%20Tables.pdf. Accessed June 20, 2022.
United States Department of Defense. Coronavirus timeline: DoD response. Available at:https://www.defense.gov/Spotlights/Coronavirus-DOD-Response/Timeline/. Accessed June 20, 2022.
Financial Disclosure: This research was funded by the Defense Health Program. The authors have no financial interests or relationships to disclose.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.
Declarations of interest: none