Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Results of isolated Lisfranc injuries and the effect of compensation claims.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2004; 86: 527-530
- Lisfranc injuries: incidence, mechanisms of injury and predictors of instability.Foot Ankle Surg. 2020; 26: 535-540
- Incidence and characteristics of midfoot injuries.Foot Ankle Int. 2019; 40: 105-112
- Fracture dislocations of the tarsometatarsal joints: end results correlated with pathology and treatment.Foot Ankle. 1986; 6: 225-242
- Lisfranc injury: how frequently does it get missed? And how can we improve?.Injury. 2007; 38: 856-860
- Lisfranc’s fracture-dislocations: etiology, radiology, and results of treatment. A review of 20 cases.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1983; 176: 154-162
- Influence of approach and implant on reduction accuracy and stability in Lisfranc fracture-dislocation at the tarsometatarsal joint.Foot Ankle Int. 2013; 34: 705-710
- Fracture dislocations of Lisfranc's joint treated with closed reduction and percutaneous fixation.Int Orthop. 2003; 27: 30-35
- Severe Lisfrancs injuries: primary arthrodesis or ORIF?.Foot Ankle Int. 2002; 23: 902-905
- Open reduction internal fixation versus primary arthrodesis for Lisfranc injuries: a prospective randomized study.Foot Ankle Int. 2009; 30: 913-922
- Short musculoskeletal function assessment questionnaire: validity, reliability, and responsiveness.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1999; 81: 1245-1260https://doi.org/10.2106/00004623-199909000-00006
- Radiological aspects of the tarsometatarsal joints.Foot Ankle. 1983; 3: 286-289
- Radiological assessment of osteo-arthrosis.Ann Rheum Dis. 1957; 16: 494
- Treatment of primarily ligamentous Lisfranc joint injuries: primary arthrodesis compared with open reduction and internal fixation: a prospective, randomized study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 514-520
- Outcome after open reduction and internal fixation of Lisfranc joint injuries.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2000; 82: 1609
- Treatment of Lisfranc fracture-dislocations with primary partial arthrodesis.Foot Ankle Int. 2012; 33: 50-56
- CT evaluation of tarsometatarsal fracture-dislocation injuries.Am J Roentgenol. 1985; 144: 985-990
- Fractures and fracture dislocations of the midfoot: occurrence, causes and long-term results.Foot Ankle Int. 2001; 22: 392-398
- Injury to the tarsometatarsal joint complex.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2003; 11: 260-267
- The role of reduction and internal fixation of Lisfranc fracture–dislocations: a systematic review of the literature.Int Orthop. 2010; 34: 1083-1091
- Lisfranc injuries.Injury. 2004; 35: SB71-SB76
- The diagnosis and treatment of injury to the tarsometatarsal joint complex.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1999; 81: 756-763
- Fourteen years follow up after Lisfranc fracture-dislocation: functional and radiological results.Injury. 2012; 43: S79-S82
- Tarsometatarsal fracture-dislocation: late results in 26 patients.Acta Orthop Scand. 1973; 44: 335-345
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Financial Disclosure: CT imaging was funded by the Institutional Research Fund. No industry funding was used.
Conflict of Interest: None declared.