Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Lisfranc injuries: incidence, mechanisms of injury and predictors of instability.Foot Ankle Surg. 2019; 26: 535-540
- Subtle injuries to the Lisfranc joint.Orthopedics. 2011; 34: 882-887
- Lisfranc injury imaging and surgical management.Semin Musculoskelet Radiol. 2016; 20: 139-153
- Reliability of ultrasound imaging in the assessment of the dorsal Lisfranc ligament.J Foot Ankle Res. 2013; 6: 7
- Utility of weight-bearing radiographs compared to computed tomography scan for the diagnosis of subtle Lisfranc injuries in the emergency setting.Emerg Med Australas. 2019; 31: 741-744
- Practical Nonparametric Statistics.3rd ed. Wiley, New York1999
- Diagnosing chronic diastasis of the syndesmosis: a novel measurement using computed tomography.Foot Ankle Int. 2014; 35: 483-488
- Accuracy of cone-beam computed tomography for syndesmosis injury diagnosis compared to conventional computed tomography.Foot Ankle Surg. 2020; 26: 265-272
- Defining reference values for the normal tibiofibular syndesmosis in adults using weight-bearing CT.Bone Joint J. 2019; 101: 348-352
- Cone-beam CT measurements of distal tibio-fibular syndesmosis in asymptomatic uninjured ankles: does weight-bearing matter?.Skelet Radiol. 2019; 48: 583-594
- Weightbearing cone-beam computed tomography of acute ankle syndesmosis injuries.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2020; 59: 258-263
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflict of Interest: None reported.
Financial Disclosure: None reported.