Level of Clinical Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Adult ankle fractures an increasing problem?.Acta Orthop Scand. 1998; 69: 43-47
- An evaluation of patient characteristics associated with medical disposition in the the surgical treatment of ankle fractures. Submitted for publication in The.Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. 2022;
- Cost description of inpatient treatment for ankle fracture.Injury. 2011; 42: 1226-1229
- Is early operative fixation of unstable ankle fractures cost effective? Comparison of the cost of early versus late surgery.Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2013; 23: 835-837
- Economic burden of inpatient admission of ankle fractures.Foot Ankle Int. 2017; 38: 997-1004
- Outcomes of inpatient versus outpatient elective foot and ankle surgery.Cureus. 2019; 11: e4058
- Does the quality of preoperative closed reduction of displaced ankle fractures affect wound complications after surgical fixation?.Injury. 2018; 49: 1931-1935
- Precise evaluation of the reduction of severe ankle fractures.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1974; 56: 979-993
- Quantitative criteria for prediction of the results after displaced fracture of the ankle.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1983; 65: 667-677
- Intra-articular block compared with conscious sedation for closed reduction of ankle fracture-dislocations: A prospective randomized trial.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008; 90: 731-734
- Intra-articular hematoma block compared to procedural sedation for closed reduction of ankle fractures.Foot Ankle Int. 2018; 39: 1162-1168
- Fractures of the ankle. II. Combined experimental-surgical and experimental-roentgenologic investigations.Arch Surg. 1950; 60: 957-985
Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
This project was approved by our institution's IRB (Protocol #26882).