First of all I would like to thank your comments about our paper and for reading it. Your comments are so useful to improve the quality of the manuscript and to correct the points that are not clearly explained in the text.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The proprioceptive and agonist roles of gastrocnemius, soleus and tibialis anterior muscles in maintaining human upright posture.J Physiol. 2009; 587: 2399-2416
- Nozomu Inoue, Toshikazu Kubo Load response of the tarsal bones in patients with flatfoot deformity: in vivo 3D study.Foot Ankle Int. 2011; 32: 1017-1022
- Load response of the medial longitudinal arch in patients with flatfoot deformity: in vivo 3D study.Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2013; 28: 568-573
- Radiation risk issues in recurrent imaging.Br J Radiol. 2021; 9420210389
- How effective is effective dose as a predictor of radiation risk?.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 194 (Erratum in: AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010;194(5):1404): 890-896
Published online: January 17, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
Conflict of Interest: None reported.
© 2023 by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. All rights reserved.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- “An Innovative Weightbearing Device for Weightbearing 3-Dimensional Imaging for Foot and Ankle Surgery Preoperative Planning”The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery